At a time of global emergency, MDD’s focus sits squarely with helping insurers. Our staff continue to work, as they always have done, to deliver quality advice and support.
We are helping insurers in the five following primary ways:
- Advice as to how certain issues may affect loss quantification generally, from an accounting point of view.
- Specific instructions to handle individual losses.
- Instructions to handle books of business which require a triage type approach.
- Looking at the effect of COVID-19 on existing claims.
- Providing valued information on our CAT 365 platform