Our Kingston office is currently seeking a Staff Accountant to join our team.
- Preliminary to intermediate analysis of sales, production and other accounting data
- Physical inventory observation, price testing
- Examination of source documents pertinent to engagement
- Checking and proofing reports and schedules
- Conducting phone or in person interviews to obtain information
- Prepare preliminary draft of report narrative and schedules
- Analyze and reconcile claim to final calculation
- Data analysis and evaluation
- Invoice analysis
- Attend marketing events and functions with clients
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Masters
- Working towards CPA designation
- Up to 3 years work experience (post degree)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Must be able to work under pressure or tight deadlines
- Ability to understand a business and how loss events have impacted it
- Willingness to accept increasing responsibility as experience grows
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Prior work experience in an accounting firm considered an asset
- Additional language skills considered an asset
Take the next step towards an enriching, rewarding and fulfilling experience by applying today.
Note: Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
MDD is committed to fostering a work environment that believes in treating all people with respect and dignity. Employee diversity and equality is an integral part of MDD’s business practices. MDD welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates selected throughout the recruitment process.
Thank you for your interest in MDD Forensic Accountants.