We’ll take the time to understand the basis of the valuation. Our experts will interview risk management, operations and corporate accounting personnel on the process used to determine the reported values. Additionally, our professionals will obtain and analyze the documentation required to verify the values and will work with other consultants on matters related to building and equipment replacement values.
We can perform the following services for matters dealing with reported values claims:
- Review the business interruption worksheet to ensure it is complete and properly reflects values at risk
- Examine asset values of multinational businesses that have multiple locations
- Investigate the failure to update or provide asset values for new construction
- Record the assets placed into or taken out of service, price inflation and changes in foreign exchange rates
- Identify the key operating critical path assets with long replacement lead times
- Expert and consulting witness testimony when needed
For prompt assistance with reported values issues both before and after a loss, hire MDD.