In addition to keeping you informed with regular updates, schedules, and reports, we work with you to create detailed checklists and documentation requests to ensure we have everything we need to value the event’s impact accurately and allow everyone to get back to business.
Our statistical and economic models help determine the value of the business loss and identify and measure the impact of any mitigating activities.
When lost profits occur, we can provide:
- Detailed reviews of operational and financial records
- Analysis of industry data to determine the effect on profit related to the interruption
- Comparison of pre-loss projected performance versus actual performance
- Exploration of non-loss-related events and conditions to assess the impact
- Interviewing of management, suppliers, and customers to obtain the right supporting data
- Collaboration with other experts
- Expert and consulting witness testimony
For assistance measuring lost profits claims, hire MDD.