Since the early days of information technology, MDD has been assisting clients by providing accurate, credible economic damage assessments pertaining to IT issues that have occurred both on-site or at data centers.
We have highly skilled professionals who speak the language of IT and understand how systems work both locally and over the internet. Our forensic accountants have been engaged on assignments across virtually all business sectors, including automotive, manufacturing, aviation, ecommerce, government, airports and school districts. We have helped businesses quantify damages relating to cyber breaches, inadvertent/mysterious data erasure, matters relating to employee sabotage, loss of power situations resulting in BI claims and loss of earnings at data warehouses.
When required, MDD can provide expert witness testimony, reports and documentation, case consultation, assistance with case preparation and other litigation support.
MDD provides services for the IT industry such as:
- Developing the Request for Information (RFI) document
- Track and verify incurred expenses and vet for normal vs. claim related charges
- Analyzing industry data to determine the event’s impact on profits
- Reviewing documents and preparing analyses to determine/estimate impact of the event
- Performing comparative analysis of the company’s projected performance to its actual performance before, during and after the impacted period
- Reconciling claims presented or proposed by the insured
- Evaluating the impact of critical operating decisions i.e. total shutdown
- Providing expert witness testimony and litigation support services when necessary
For help addressing the financial impact of IT related claims, hire MDD.