Our professionals have worked on business disputes assignments across a wide variety of circumstances, including breach of contract, shareholder disputes, defective products, predatory pricing, mortgage fraud, ability to pay, misappropriation of funds, interference in business dealings and breach of fiduciary duty.
Our forensic accounting services relating to business disputes include:
- Quantification of damages in breach of contract, fiduciary responsibility, misappropriation of funds and tortious interference of business dealings
- Assessment of predatory pricing loss
- Determination of damages related to defective products
- Identification of information needed for investigation and analysis including testimony, third party and company records and industry/market research
- Rebuttal of economic damage reports from opposing expert witnesses
- Expert and consulting witness testimony and trial assistance, including serving as court-appointed or mutually agreed upon experts
For a rapid assessment of your needs and specialized business disputes support, hire MDD.