With more than 40 offices across 5 continents, we have the global reach and language capabilities that are required to handle assignments of any size, in any market. Our experienced professionals have up-to-date knowledge of the automotive industry, having handled claims related to major industry events that have occurred over the last decade. Knowledge is shared across our organization and global training is continually provided on industry terminology, production processes and industry accounting practices.
MDD has provided expert witness testimony and litigation support in numerous instances and we were retained by a major automobile manufacturer in hundreds of dealership arbitrations that were mandated by U.S. Congress.
MDD provides a wide range of services for the automotive industry that include:
- Analyzing financial and operational records
- Evaluating the impact of downtime on global operations
- Analysing industry data to determine the effect on profit related to the interruption
- Business valuations
- Quantifying recall costs
- Evaluating the accuracy of values reported to insurers
- Determining financial losses that occur as a result of man-made or natural disasters
- Fraud investigations involving employee dishonesty and kickbacks
- Preparing expert reports
- Providing expert witness testimony