Our expertise goes well beyond the numbers
We are a global forensic accounting firm that regularly provides litigation support services and expert witness testimony in courts and arbitrations. We also frequently provide assistance during the discovery process, mediations and during settlement discussions.
Time and again, our assessments have stood up to the scrutiny of cross-examination, making us the choice of both plaintiff and defense counsel around the world.
Our professionals’ expertise spans 500 industries and the below practice areas:
- Business & Shareholder Disputes
- Class Action – both Certification & Defense
- Construction Defect/Delay
- Environmental Damages/Toxic Tort
- Intellectual Property/Patent Infringement
- Lost Profits/Loss of Hire
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Product Liability & Recall
- Employment Litigation
- Acquisition/Disposition of Business
- Business Disputes
- Divorce Matters
- Shareholder Disputes
- Succession Planning
- Asset Tracing, Kickbacks, and Misappropriation
- Financial Condition Analysis
- Financial Institutional Bonds
- Piercing the Corporate Veil & Alter Ego
- Ponzi Schemes
- Whistleblower Investigations
- Fidelity & Embezzlements
- Regulatory Investigations including Foreign Corrupt Practices and UK Bribery Acts
- Anti-Corruption Program Review
- Internal Investigations/Risk Assessment
We have a global workforce of accountants ready to assist, many of whom are Certified Public Accountants (US), Chartered Professional Accountants (Canada), Chartered Business Valuators and Certified Fraud Examiners.
With more than 40 offices on 5 continents – and extensive language capabilities, our exceptional dedication and uniquely qualified professionals are the hallmarks of our firm.
Contact one of our experts below or filter experience based on region.