They have evaluated and quantified production and supply chain losses pertaining to building collapses, equipment breakdowns, fire, flood and natural disasters/catastrophes, contaminated and maliciously tampered products and more. Our professionals have also been engaged on claims related to cyber and extortion related activity.
MDD can provide expert witness testimony when needed, taking into account all of the factors and complexities that are connected to the incident in question. Our professionals also provide litigation support services such as written reports and other forms of documentation to clients.
MDD provides services for the manufacturing industry such as:
- Determining whether or not a loss of production translated to a loss of sales
- Calculating lost profits, stock and contents losses, business interruption losses and increased costs of working
- Assessing the impact that other locations and alternative production scenarios had on sales after a planned shutdown or unplanned incident
- Performing comparative analysis of the company’s projected performance to its actual performance before, during and after the impacted period
- Determining the impact inventory on-hand had on the loss
- Examining the effect other incidents or factors had on sales
- Providing expert witness testimony and litigation support services when necessary