We have worked on assignments relating to daycares, early childhood learning centres, elementary and secondary schools, higher educational institutions, continuing education, and institutions oriented towards specific student needs.
Our skilled professionals have the qualifications and designations necessary to quantify educational industry damages accurately. They understand the various forms of documentation required for these claims, and are knowledgeable about government laws and regulations, contractual reimbursement rates/methods, advancements in technology, competition, and issues such as teacher shortages.
MDD has a wealth of experience providing expert witness testimony in lost profit claims and business interruption losses for educational institutions. We have also provided litigation support for academic matters involving financial conditions and billing discrepancies.
When retained, MDD can help with:
- Quantifying the disputed amount or financial loss for matters related to issues ranging from cyber-attacks and pandemics to business disputes
- Measuring economic impact of insured losses
- Performing objective business valuations
- Conducting forensic investigations to trace assets and financial transactions in instances of fraud
- Measuring losses that occurred as a result of fraudulent acts
- Measuring losses that occurred as a result of physical damages
- Estimating the value of trade secrets or intellectual property
- Providing expert witness testimony and litigation support services when necessary