As the world’s premier forensic accounting firm with over 40 offices on 5 continents, we are able to handle even the most complex claims that span multiple jurisdictions. What’s more, our knowledgeable professionals can provide expert reports and deliver witness testimony when needed.
MDD provides these services to help clients confronted with marine related losses:
- Calculation of lost profits/business interruption/loss of hire
- Analysis and allocation of damages related to environmental liability
- Assessment of economic losses in liability, physical damage, personal injury and wrongful death claims
- Interviewing of key management, staff, suppliers and customers when needed
- Isolation of the damages/lost earnings solely attributable to the incident
- Examination of non-loss-related events and conditions that may have impacted actual sales during the impacted period
- Quantification of extra expenses
- Providing knowledge of key maritime principles and case law used to evaluate economic damages
- Coordination of expert MDD teams from multiple offices for incidents involving more than one jurisdiction
- Preparation of evidence for both civil and criminal courts if required
- Expert witness testimony when needed
For assistance in achieving a resolution in marine related matters, hire MDD.