Divorce & Marital Disputes
Resolving issues related to divorce and marital disputes begins with an accurate measurement of all joint assets and liabilities.
For years, clients have trusted MDD to bring clarity and independent thinking to marital dispute negotiations. As the world’s premier forensic accounting firm, we have the business valuation experience required within the context of family law matters.
For years, clients have trusted MDD to bring clarity and independent thinking to marital dispute negotiations.
We offer the following services:
- Identification of marital assets and liabilities
- Valuations of minority or controlling interests in all businesses, including family-owned businesses
- Analyses of the operations and accounting of small businesses, including the identification of personal expenses that may flow through the businesses
- Determination of commercial versus personal goodwill
- Determination of “income” for spousal/child support purposes
- Assistance in reconciling the positions taken by the parties
- Communication of results both in a written report and at trial
- Expert and consulting witness testimony
Contact one of our experts below or filter experience based on region.