When a business interruption loss occurs, our professionals will review loss estimates, identify the financial impact directly related to the event, review extra expenses, examine reported value and co-insurance compliance and perform market and competitor analyses.
When clients hire us to quantify a business interruption loss, we can:
- Review the company’s operational financial records
- Interview key management, staff, suppliers and customers
- Analyze industry data to determine the event’s effect on profits
- Perform a comparative analysis of the company’s projected performance to its actual performance before, during and after the impacted period
- Examine non-loss-related events and conditions that may have affected actual sales during the impacted period
- Calculate damages solely attributable to the incident
- Provide expert and consulting witness testimony when necessary
For help arriving at equitable business interruption settlements, hire MDD.