Events such as natural and man-made disasters, machinery breakdowns and explosions can destroy a company or inhibit their ability to operate effectively.
As the world’s premier forensic accounting firm, we have experience across more than 800 industries and have quantified economic damages in more than 130 countries. Our clients rely on our insight and expertise to accurately measure even the most complicated and contentious business interruption losses.
When a business interruption loss occurs, our professionals will review loss estimates, identify the financial impact directly related to the event, review extra expenses, examine reported value and co-insurance compliance and perform market and competitor analyses.
When clients hire us to quantify a business interruption loss, we can:
- Review the company’s operational financial records
- Interview key management, staff, suppliers and customers
- Analyze industry data to determine the event’s effect on profits
- Perform a comparative analysis of the company’s projected performance to its actual performance before, during and after the impacted period
- Examine non-loss-related events that may have affected actual sales during the impacted period
- Calculate damages solely attributable to the incident
- Provide expert and consulting witness testimony when necessary
Contact one of our experts below or filter experience based on region.