As the world’s premier forensic accounting firm, MDD assists those who provide wholesale services with claims pertaining to lost profits, increased cost of working and loss of stock/inventory. Our forensic accounting experts understand the complexity of the wholesale industry and are skilled at assessing inter-company profit, stock valuation and duplication issues. In addition, our depth of resource and experience allows us to handle the large volume of data that is often required to support wholesale related claims.
When required, MDD can provide expert witness testimony and litigation support services. Our professionals have helped clients in wholesaler disputes that have arisen due to arson, perishability, transportation issues, fraud and more.
MDD provides services for the wholesale industry such as:
- Evaluating the financial records of the insured/claimant in order to calculate damages from the insurable event
- Calculating lost profits, stock and contents losses, business interruption losses and increased costs of working
- Verifying that correct value has been calculated per unit of inventory
- Performing comparative analysis of the company’s projected performance to its actual performance before, during and after the impacted period
- Ensuring no double counting has occurred where a wholesaler is supplied by group manufacturing entities or supplies some of its own retail operations
- Providing expert witness testimony and litigation support services when necessary
For help in arriving at rapid and equitable settlements for wholesale related claims, hire MDD.