- Fraud Investigations: Asset tracing, kickbacks and misappropriation; bankruptcy involving fraudulent conveyance actions and preferential payments; business and shareholder disputes; fidelity and embezzlement pertaining to employee dishonesty and fidelity bonds; financial condition analysis; financial institutional bonds; occupational fraud investigations; Ponzi schemes; and Whistleblower investigations.
- Vendor/Contract Due Diligence: Contract and royalty agreement assessments for fraud and abuse; new employee background search; and vendor/contractor pre-contract due diligence.
- Anti-Fraud Risk Assessments: Anti-fraud, ethics and compliance training; continuous monitoring, implementation or enhancement of internal controls; facilitated comprehensive risk assessment; fraud response plans; and review, development or implementation of anti-fraud programs, practices and procedures.
- Corruption: Anti-bribery and corruption training; anticorruption program review; internal investigations; corruption risk assessment; regulatory investigations; and Whistleblower investigations.
Our highly trained professionals will obtain the necessary documentation to help determine whether fraud has occurred. If it has, our professionals will assess the damages associated with any improprieties, track non-routine trends, review all relevant information available, interview the parties involved and prepare the necessary analyses.
Our experts will assist the company’s management in understanding the nature of the scheme, analyze internal controls and accounting processes, quantify the losses sustained, recommend changes to controls and policies that will help to mitigate fraud risk going forward and assist with strategies to recover what was lost. Our professionals can also act as consulting experts or provide independent expert witness testimony.
* The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Occupational Fraud 2022 Report.