Our hands-on experts obtain a thorough understanding of the impacted business and its operations, accounting systems, critical path items and potential mitigation strategies. We will ask all the relevant questions and work towards helping all parties reconcile the economic impacts resulting from the physical damage. We can also provide on-site forensic accountants to track reconstruction efforts, verify head counts and monitor the flow of essential documents for improved control and efficiency.
We offer a variety of services that include:
- Establishment and conducting of proper audit protocols
- Management of documentation flow
- Interfacing with other consultants such as adjusters, contractors, engineers and other specialists needed during the restoration stage
- Delivery of periodic status reports
- Categorization, control and sorting of all costs
- Expert and consulting witness testimony