Reports to: US HR Manager
About the Company
Tracing its roots back to 1933, MDD is one of the world’s top forensic accounting firms specializing in economic damage quantification calculations. With forensic accounting professionals in over 40 offices on 5 continents, MDD has global resources to assist our clients with their forensic accounting needs. MDD helps insurance companies, independent adjustment firms, multinational corporations, government entities, and individuals calculate the true economic damage of claims or disputes.
MDD is looking for an HR Coordinator to serve as an essential supporting function of the Human Resources department. The ideal candidate will have experience in payroll, be highly organized and detailed, and will serve as an information resource to all employees within the firm.
- Process multi-state, semimonthly and biweekly payroll for 150+ employees
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Conduct phone screens, set up interviews, and track candidates
- Manage HR records, resumes, applications, and maintain personnel files
- Administer employee orientations for new hires
- Handle the onboarding and offboarding employees
- Process verifications of employment
- Respond to HR-related queries within the company
- Assist in HR special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business, or relevant field of study
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, experience with multi-state payroll processing a plus
- Must have demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of all federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, and DOL/FLSA requirements
- Able to maintain confidentiality and abide by HIPAA regulations
- Possess a professional demeanor and be a positive thinker
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, HRIS software
MDD offers a competitive benefits package including paid vacation and holidays, 401k and profit sharing, medical, dental, vision, and life and disability.
MDD applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to religion, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.