Our Singapore office is looking for two Staff Accountants to support the forensic accounting teams.
Although the nature and purpose of our work vary from case to case, you will typically assist with the analysis of financial and operating data provided by clients or obtained through research in order to form an opinion as to the historic or likely future performance of a business.
The successful candidates will be supported to obtain a globally recognised accounting qualification, along with job-specific training and mentoring by experienced accounting professionals. Once qualified, many of our senior accountants pursue secondary qualifications in specialist areas such as fraud investigation or business valuation and the role is best suited to individuals with long-term career aspirations.
Since our clients are often based outside Singapore business travel will be required, sometimes at short notice.
The ideal candidate will possess strong numeracy, communication and analytical skills and be capable of working in teams and independently when required. Degrees in financial or technical subjects are preferred although a high level of numeracy will be essential for any successful applicant.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Degree in Business Management, Economics or Accounting
- Competency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Analytical and logical with good attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Vietnamese, Tagalog or Bahasa Indonesia language skills will be considered beneficial but are not essential.