MDD Forensic Accountants has partnered with Ridout & Maybee LLP to deliver a complimentary hour-long seminar/webinar. During this presentation, we will provide an overview of patent infringement remedies in Canada from both a legal and financial perspective.
Topics will include:
- Overview of the accounting of profits, damages and reasonable royalties, and analysis of the pros and cons of each remedy.
- Overview of the patent system in Canada and the federal courts
- Recent developments in the case law:
– Non-infringing alternatives and “differential profits”
– “Springboard” advantages
– Foreign exchange
– Pre-judgment interest
- Non-financial remedies
- Key differences between Canada and the USA
- Q&A portion to take place at the end of the presentation
In-Person Lunch & Learn
*Seats are very limited, register today to avoid disappointment
Event Date: June 20, 2018
Time: 11:45 AM-2:00 PM
Location: Ridout & Maybee LLP Toronto office – 250 University Avenue, 5th Floor
Registration begins at 11:45, with lunch served at 12:00 PM. Presentation begins at 12:30 PM.
Please email email@example.com by Monday, June 12.
Please include any dietary requirements in your email.
Event Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Time: 12:30-2:00 PM
Click here to launch the registration page. All registrations must be received by Monday, June 18. Instructions to access the complimentary webinar will follow.