MDD’s forensic accounting professionals have the knowledge and expertise required to help our clients resolve the onerous and often complicated issues that surround these types of events.
We offer a wide range of mining and refining damage quantification services that include:
- Detailed review of the company’s operational, financial and management reporting records including mining plans
- Interviewing key management and operations staff
- Comparing forecasted operations to actual during the period of interruption and following
- Determining the impact of environmental, market, employee relations and other influences on expected operating results
- Considering non-loss related operating conditions and events that may have impacted operations during the loss and recovery period
- Conducting market studies in relation to pricing, demand, etc.
- Performing analysis to assist in the decision-making process in relation to loss mitigation opportunities
- Communicating the progress and results of the analysis in a clear and timely manner
- Expert and consulting witness testimony
To ensure your complex loss is measured accurately, hire the mining experts at MDD.