We’ve measured losses due to equipment failures, fires, explosions, floods, power failures, cyber-attacks, supply-chain issues, logistics issues, fraud, employee theft and others.
When clients hire us to quantify oil and gas losses, we will:
- Review operational, financial and management reporting records
- Interview key management, sales and operations staff
- Review criteria, assumptions and methodology used for forecasting and planning operations – this could be a complex linear regression program or a more simplistic production capacity method
- Compare forecasted operations to actual during the period of interruption and following
- Consider the impact of non-loss related factors such as quality, environment and market prices
- Assess the impact of changes to planned maintenance cycles and segregate unrelated operating conditions and events that may impact operations during the loss and recovery period
- Communicate the progress and results of the analysis in a clear and timely manner
- Expert and consulting witness testimony when needed
For an accurate, credible assessment of an oil and gas related loss, hire MDD.